Your shopping cart is empty!
Gluten Free Martabak Mini ????
125 grams of cassava flour @ladanglima
10 grams of milk powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
25 grams of refined sugar
1/4 teaspoon Fine Salt
150 ml of water
1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
15 grams of Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
20 Gram Butter, melt
Toppings: Sweetened condensed milk, Meisyes, Grated cheese
How to make
1. Mix cassava flour @ladanglima, milk powder, baking powder, granulated sugar and salt. Mix thoroughly
2. Add water little by little while continuing to stir with the whisk (stir it in a block so that a lot of air enters, so later martabak nest).
3. Enter the instant yeast, stir well let stand 30 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs and sugar using a whisk, pour into the flour mixture while stirring evenly:
5. Add baking soda and melted butter, stir well
6. Preheat the mold, pour the mixture into the hole, then cover until cooked. Lift.
7. Give toppings according to taste. Serve