Your shopping cart is empty!
Gluten Free Fish and Chips ????.
1 dory fillet
4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour from @ladanglima
1 lime fruit
a pinch of salt and pepper
1 genggang french fries ready for frying
the oil for frying
Ways of making:
- Dory fish with water from 1/2 lime. Put a little salt and pepper. Sprinkle until smooth. Set aside
- Take 2 tablespoons of versatile seasoning flour, put in a bowl. Cover the fish with seasoning until all parts of the fish are covered (thinner)
- Take the remaining seasoning flour, add a little water. Stir until the mixture turns thick
- Heat cooking oil, take dory fish, wrap it in seasoning flour that has been mixed with water and immediately fried in hot oil
- Fry until golden yellow, remove and drain.
- Serve fried fish with french fries. Squeeze a little lime before eating (optional)