Your shopping cart is empty!
100 grams of cassava flour @ padanglima.id
2 eggs, take the white
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
150 ml liquid coconut milk (I use a small box of coconut milk ready to be mixed with water)
4 drops of Pandan Paste (can also use Pandan leaves water)
3 tablespoons butter, melt
150 grams of brown sugar
1/4 cup of water.
Ways of making:
- beat the egg whites until fluffy and stiff, set aside
- Cassava flour sifter
- Put baking powder, sugar, and salt into a container filled with cassava flour
- stir well
- make a container in the middle, add coconut milk and butter, stir well
- Enter half the egg white, stir with folding technique. Repeat until the egg whites run out
- Enter the pandan paste, stir well. .
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a non-stick skillet. Make sure to cook the pancakes over low heat
- Put 1 spoonful of pancake batter. Cook until arising rounded air, then turn over and cook the other side until cooked.
- Repeat until all the batter is used
- For brown sugar sauce, boil brown sugar with water over low heat
- cook until brown sugar becomes liquid, remove and let cool
- Serve pandan pancakes with brown sugar sauce.