Your shopping cart is empty!
Peanut Butter Cookies
195 gr Multipurpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
100 gr BlueBand Cake and Cookies
70 gr granulated sugar
80 gr Brown Sugar
1 banana egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
120 gr Peanut Butter
How to make:
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. By using a BlueBand shake mixer, granulated sugar and brown sugar until evenly mixed.
3. Enter the egg and vanilla extract, shake well. Then add peanut butter, shake well again.
4. Enter the flour mixture, stir using a spatula.
5. Print using 2 spoons, compress. Then put it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C, bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes (not more, because the cake will be harder when it is cold).