Your shopping cart is empty!
Porridge Candil Yam.
250 grams of red cassava, peel the skin and cut into pieces
100 grams of Ladang Lima Cassava flour
???? Brown Sugar Sauce:
2 cups of water
250 grams of brown sugar
1 sheet of pandan leaves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon of cassava flour dissolve
???? Coconut Milk Soup:
1/4 cup coconut water
65 ml thick coconut milk
to taste salt
How to make :
1. Steam the sweet potatoes until cooked, about 20-25 minutes, remove and puree
2. Mix sweet potatoes with cassava flour, salt, and a little water ... knead until smooth
3. Take the dough to taste, then round it to the size of a marble seed. Boil in boiling water, until it floats. Remove and drain. Soak it in water so it doesn't stick together
4. For brown sugar sauce, boil water together with brown sugar, salt, and pandan leaves until it boils and dissolves. After that add the sweet potato balls and cassava flour solution. Cook until boiling, turn off the heat
5. For coconut milk soup, boil coconut water along with coconut milk, pandan leaves, and salt. Stir gently until it boils so that the coconut milk does not break.