Your shopping cart is empty!
"Blackmond Fruit Parfait", ????
• 1 kiwi fruit
• 200 ml plain liquid milk / almond milk
• 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
4sdm chia seed
• 3 strawberries and bananas to taste, thinly sliced (or other fruit to taste)
• field blackmonds to taste
Toppings: granola, honey
How to make:
• Mix milk with chia seed in a container, stir well. Enter the refrigerator for at least 2 hours / overnight until the chia seeds expand.
• Prepare serving glasses, crushed blackmonds, chia, kiwi, strawberry, per layer and repeat until the glass is full. Topping fruit, honey and granola. Serve