Your shopping cart is empty!
Gluten Free CHICKEN POPCORN
500gr diced fillet breast meat
150gr cassava flour @ padanglima.id
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon mushroom broth
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
200ml of liquid milk.
- Put flour and other seasonings (except liquid milk) into a container / box that has a lid. - Enter the chicken pieces, then cover and shake (shake the box) until well blended. .
- Take out the chicken pieces, drain the flour. (Don't remove the flour because it will be used again). .
- In a separate container, put the chicken into liquid milk and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then drain the chicken again. .
- Put the chicken back into the remaining flour and shake it once more. .
- Take out the chicken and drain the flour. Let stand until the chicken changes new color until fried.