Your shopping cart is empty!
GLISEN FREE RISOLES CHICKEN
Material contents :
250 gr steamed chicken breast and shreded
150gr small diced carrots
150gr small diced potatoes
1 leek, finely sliced
2 celery stems, finely sliced
2 eggs, boiled, peeled. Part 8
3 red onions, puree
3 cloves of garlic, puree
1/2 tsp ground pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
1sdt mushroom broth
1/2 tsp granulated sugar
150 grams of cassava flour @ padanglima.id
500 ml of water
1/2 teaspoon salt,
Mix well all the ingredients then filtered.
Make a thin omelette.
Do it until the dough runs out.
Cassava flour @ padanglima.id
1. sautee duo onion until fragrant, Add carrots, potatoes. Cook for a while.
2. Enter shredded chicken, Give salt, sugar, mushroom broth and leeks, celery leaves.
3. Pour enough water, cook until the water has shrunk. Lift
4. Take a piece of skin, fill it with enough ingredients and eggs. Fold in the form of ordinary risoles, glue the edges together with the egg whites or the remaining skin mixture.
5. dip into egg white roll into cassava flour then fry until cooked.